It’s 2019! Can you believe it? New year, new beginning! Although it’s a just mind set, I always get a little anxious because my
high from the holidays has subsided and I’m left a little down. Another year has ended…but I do know another great year is beginning. In the whole scheme of things, December 31st to January 1st is just another day. It’s quite fun to celebrate, but perhaps it does mark a new beginning, a fresh start. It’s a time to reflect, make some resolutions and start a new chapter. Whether your days were or are going to be momentous or not, here are some quotes for a new year that I love. I always keep a running quote book, so here are a few I’ve written down that relate to a new year and new beginning!
New Year Quotes
- One day or day one.
- You are never to old to set another goal or dream a new dream. -C.S.Lewis
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. -C.S. Lewis
- We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. -Proverbs 16:9
- The best is yet to come.
- Glory to God in highest heaven, who unto man His Son hath given, while angels sing with tinder mirth, a glad new year to all the earth. -Martin Luther
- And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been. -Rainer Maria Rilke
- Whatever happened over this past year, be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you’re meant to be.
- Our hope is not in the new year…but in the One who makes all things new.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on the present to make yourself a wonderful future.
- A lot can happen in a year.
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. -Brad Paisly
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. -Aristotle
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. -Tony Robbins
- This is your year to sparkle.
- Whatever you decided to do in life, make sure it makes you happy.
- But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- All we have is now.
Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year!!!
1,251 total views, 1 views today