Getting pushed further and further back to the dark corners of my pantry, my cans of pumpkin finally get to come out of hiding! October is here! You know what that means! Pumpkin Bread is on the menu! (I’ve been waiting impatiently!)
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases from affiliate links posted.Jump to Recipe
I happen to make it one to three times a week, maybe more, during these fall months. I eat it, my family eats it, my friends eat it, my dogs eat it…it goes pretty quick! During the few months it’s in season, I overload on it, so I’m pretty much sick of it until next fall! It’s a good thing I suppose! Get it out of my system for the remainder of the year!
Quick & Easy
On the plus side, it’s a quick easy, one bowl, no mixer, pumpkin bread that is absolutely incredible. It’s moist and tender with a soft texture bursting with traditional pumpkin spice flavors. Seriously, it’s the best pumpkin bread! Better than most I’ve ever tried! It’s amazing and my go-to recipe. Also, it can be thrown together in a matter of minutes, although baking it takes an hour or so, but on the bright side… fewer dishes and more time for yum!
Let’s Start Baking Some Pumpkin Bread
Turn on your oven, get one large bowl out and get baking! It’s a simple basic pumpkin bread recipe.
- To start, there is no creaming required. Simply stir together vegetable or canola oil with the sugar. Coconut oil works well too!
- Next, add the sugars. On a side note about the sugars – take one bite and you’ll notice it has a surprising depth of flavor. It has just a bit of dark brown sugar to give it a very faint taste of molasses. Sometimes I even add a tablespoon of molasses more just because I think it gives it more body and flavor.
- Next, add the eggs and pumpkin, stir to combine completely.
- Add all of the dry ingredients, including the spices, and incorporate well.
- Lastly, add the milk! Don’t forget this ingredient! I tend to sometimes.
- If you like nuts and chocolate chips in your pumpkin bread, feel free to add them at this point. It’s not my thing, but cater to your liking!
- Top it off with sugar in the raw before it bakes. Totally optional, but it gives it a nice crunchy exterior and a pop of extra sweetness. It’s my favorite part of the bread!
It’s fall in your mouth and is the one recipe you must have this season! Make it, bake it, share it, eat it! It will definitely be a recipe you’ll love for many, many years!
The Very Best Pumpkin Bread
Tender & moist, this pumpkin bread is the best Fall treat.
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Blend Find in the spice asile of grocery store
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 2/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Milk
In a large bowl, mix together oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Add the eggs.
Add the pumpkin purée and mix well.
Next, add the dry ingredients. Salt, flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin spice. Incorporate well into wet ingredients.
Add the milk and stir into the batter completely.
Pour into a standard size bread pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40-50 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
Invert out of the pan, cool and most of all, enjoy!
If you’re in love with pumpkin, I also have some other great recipes you must try!
- Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Bread
- Brown Butter Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Chocolate Explosion
- Pumpkin Mummy Mini Donuts
Enjoy every bite!
Need pumpkin spice? Bakeware? Utensils to make your pumpkin bread? Get them here!
Keep it Sweet!
266 total views, 5 views today