These are so fluffy, slightly sweet, and has a delicate pumpkin flavor. Perfect for the Fall season and holiday gatherings.
1. In a bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
2. Add the butter. With a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the butter is pea sized.
3. Add the milk, sour cream and pumpkin purée. Mix all together until just incorporated.
4. Pour out dough onto a floured surface and pat down to about an inch thick. With a 2 1/2 inch round cutter, cut out biscuits and place on a sheet that’s greased or lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar if you’d like some extra sweetness and crunch.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!