These are the perfect Halloween treat for kids and adults alike. They’re fun, spooky and these mummies are so yummy!
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
2. Add pumpkin and mix until incorporated.
3. Add all the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg to the pumpkin mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Do not over mix.
4. Lastly, stream in the milk.
5. Fill the bottom slots of your donut maker and bake till golden brown. Usually takes 1-2 minutes depending on your donut maker. Or fill a donut pan and bake in the oven 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.