This is a simple, all purpose glaze that's delicious to glaze any baked good.
1. in a bowl add 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, milk, and the vanilla. Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Glaze your baked goods.
To Make the Mummy Donuts
1. Take your cooled donut and dip the top half of the donut into the glaze. If the glaze is too thick add some more milk to thin it out.
2. While they're setting add the last 1/2 cup of powdered sugar to your glaze and mix until it is a thick consistency.
3. Scoop into a piping bag and cut a small hole at the end. Zig zag back and forth over the donut to make the linen like lines on mummies.
4. With your remaining icing, divide into two bowls and color your two favorite colors and pipe eyeballs on your donuts. Pipe two larger dots for the eyes and smaller dot over to make the pupils.
5. Eat and enjoy your spooky treat!