These fried spaghetti balls are a fun take on traditional spaghetti. With their deep golden brown crunchy crust and ooey gooey cheesy center, you won’t be able to eat just one.
1. Cook spaghetti per package instructions. Drain and pour into a large bowl. Add olive oil and toss until all pasta is coated. Cool until easily handled with your hands.
2. Add mozzarella, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Toss together lightly.
3. Cook meat and add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Cool slightly and add to cheese and pasta mixture.
4. Roll into balls about the size of your fist. Do not pack together. Just lightly handle and press together until the ball shape forms and doesn’t fall apart. Place each onto sheet pan and place in freezer for about an hour.
5. While in freezer, get breading station together. Add flour, whisked eggs and bread crumbs into separate bowls. Season each with salt and paper.
6. Get pasta out of the freezer and coat each with flour, then egg and lastly bread crumbs. Coat thoroughly.
7. Fry at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until golden brown.
8. Immediately serve with your favorite sauces.