This dark chocolate icing complements any cake, cookie or cupcake! It’s smooth, creamy, and so delicious.
1. Place butter in your mixing bowl and mix until light in color and fluffy.
2. Scrape bowl and add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Mix until combined with butter.
3. Scrape bowl thoroughly and add vanilla and half of the hot water. Mix icing for about five minutes on medium speed.
4. If icing is still too thick, add more water little by little until desired consistency is achieved.
5. It’s now ready for use. Ice your favorite cake, cookies, or cupcakes. Enjoy!!!