The creamiest, fluffiest, most decadent chocolate mousse. It's super versatile, and only has 6 simple ingredients.
1. In a double boiler add egg whites and sugar. Heat until sugar is melted and reaches a temperature of 173 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pour into mixing bowl, and mix until fluffy and cool.
3. Set aside
4. Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds until smooth.
5. While chocolate is melting, in another mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream, salt and vanilla until medium peaks form. Set aside.
Assemble all Components
6. Take the egg whites and gently fold in the chocolate completely, being careful not to deflate the whipped egg whites.
7. Then to your chocolate mixture, fold in the whipped cream delicately.
8. Immediately eat! Use to fill a cake, mold into beautiful designs, or decorate cupcakes!