Flavorful and so easy to make. Make for large gatherings or freeze for fun snacks!
1. In mixing bowl add pork, green onions, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and sugar. (First 6 ingredients)
2. Mix together until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
3. Separate wonton wrappers and begin to fill with about 1 Tbsp of pork mixture each. Line edges with water and fold wrapper over filling and seal tightly. Crimp edges.
4. To cook: in a skillet, over medium high heat, add cooking spray or 1 Tbsp canola oil. Place Potstickers in pan. Just enough so they’re not touching or crowded. Fry for about a minute or until golden brown.
5. At this point add 1/2 cup water to pan and immediately cover with lid. Cook for about 3 minutes and most of the water is gone. Take out of pan a cool a bit.
6. Make dipping sauce: (last 3 ingredients) add 1/4 cup soy sauce into a small bowl. Add 1/2 tsp ginger. Optional - if you’d like a bit of sweetness add 1/4 tsp honey or sugar. Mix well.
7. Serve, eat and most of all, enjoy!