A sweet and tart blend of fruits and jam to make the most delicious fruit salsa.
1. Peel and chop the Granny Smith apples into about 1/8 inch thick cubes. Place into a large bowl and toss with lemon juice.
2. Slice strawberries into cubes about the same size as the apples. Place into bowl with apples.
3. Slice the blueberries in half as well as the raspberries. Put into the bowl and toss gently all together.
4. Add the jam and mix until incorporated.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!