Crunchy cinnamon sugary tortilla chips shaped like stars.
1. Stack 2-3 tortillas on top of each other and cut out star shapes. Cut as close together as possible to minimize waste.
2. Place one tortilla thick on a parchment lined sheet pan. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Flip over and brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Take out of the oven and flip tortillas over. Bake another 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Place into bowl.
5. Or fry the chips. Place oil into small sauce pot and heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a few stars at a time into the oil and fry for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Immediately place into bowl of cinnamon sugar and toss until coated evenly.
7. Place into bowl and enjoy. Pair with fruit salsa for a delicious appetizer or dessert. Enjoy!