A dense, moist spiced carrot cake with an abundance of carrots.
1. Grate carrots. Use grater or use a food processor. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients. Flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Mix until incorporated.
3. Add in the carrots. Mix into the dry ingredients thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl mix together all wet ingredients. Oil, eggs, vanilla, vinegar and milk.
5. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour into parchment lined and greased 8” cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool, decorate and ENJOY!