Perfectly creamy, perfectly cheesy, perfectly delicious!
1. In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, add butter. Melt.
2. Add garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
3. Add heavy cream and bring to a boil. Make sure to watch the pot so the cream doesn’t boil over.
4. Once it boils, immediately lower heat to lowest setting.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese into cream and stir constantly until completely melted.
6. Simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes while stirring.
7. Take off heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!