Chicken Jerky Doggie Treats your pets will love.
1. Prepare sheet pan with cooling rack on top. Grease.
2. Slice chicken breasts about 1/8 inches thick. With or against the grain. With the grain makes for a chewier treat.
3. Line flat on pan, making sure none touch each other.
4. Place into 250 degree Fahrenheit oven for 2 hours.
5. Take out of oven and flip chicken to other side.
6. Place back into oven for another hour.
7. Take out of oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to three weeks in the refrigerator.