These fluffy, tender biscuits are perfect for snacking or using as a base for strawberry shortcakes.
1. Mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
2. Add in cubed butter and cut into flour with pastry cutter or hands until it resembles the consistency of sand.
3. Add buttermilk and mix just until it comes together.
4. Invert onto floured surface and roll out to a 1/2 inch thickness.
5. With 2 1/2 inch - 3 inch round cutter, cut out dough biscuits.
6. Place onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!