A chocolatey pumpkin bread perfect for any Fall craving.
1. In a large bowl mix together oil, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin purée together.
2. Add dry ingredients. Baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and flour. Fully incorporate into wet ingredients.
3. Add milk and mix together.
4. Divide, pour about 1/4 of the batter into a smaller bowl. To that, add cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
5. Grease a large bread pan and pour 1/2 of the pumpkin batter into the bottom. Add chocolate batter leaving a couple spoonfuls in the bowl. With a knife, gently swirl batters together. Add the rest of the pumpkin batter, then top with the last of the chocolate batter. Swirl with knife.
6. Bake st 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Flip out of pan and serve immediately! Enjoy!