A fudgy, velvety Chocolate Icing perfect for any dessert.
1. In mixing bowl add butter and cream until light and fluffy. Scrap bowl.
2. Add corn syrup and vanilla extract. Incorporate into butter fully. Scrape bowl.
3. Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt into butter mixture. Mix together until no dry ingredients are showing. Scrape bowl.
4. Add hot water and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy.
5. Use immediately or place in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Enjoy!