A tasty medley of fresh vegetables, corn and black beans sautéed together.
1. In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onions and bell peppers. Sauté until translucent - about 5 minutes.
2. Add minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
3. Next add tomatoes and corn.
4. Drain and rinse black beans. Add to pan. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Add lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper.
6. Pour into bowl and garnish with cilantro.
7. Immediately enjoy or cover and refrigerate for up to three days.