Silky smooth vanilla pudding made with creamy grassfed milk.
1. In a medium sauce pot, bring the milk and sugar to a boil.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, egg and cornstarch until smooth.
3. Stream in the boiling milk slowly to the egg mixture whisking continuously.
4. Pour back into the sauce pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Approximately 4-5 minutes until think. Use a spatula to continuously scrape the bottom and sides so it won’t burn or turn into scrambled eggs.
5. Immediately pour into strainer over a bowl to rid the pudding of any lumps or burned particles.
6. Add butter and vanilla and stir until completely incorporated.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator to cool completely.
8. Once cool, enjoy!!!