Perfect icing to decorate any cookie with!
1. Put egg whites and powdered sugar in a bowl and whisk on low speed until just incorporated.
2. Once combined, bring mixer speed to medium high and mix for 3-5 minutes until smooth, thick, glossy and completely white in color.
Note: add powdered sugar or water, as needed, to achieve proper flooding consistency.
- Add 1/4 - 1/2 cup powdered sugar to make medium consistency icing.
- Add 3/4 - 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar to make decorating icing.
- Make sure to add powdered sugar a little at a time mixing well after each addition.