Ooey Gooey melt in your mouth crispy treats for any occasion.
1. In a large pot melt the butter completely over medium high heat.
2. Add and stir in the marshmallows, reserving out 2 cups to add at the end. Melt the remaining marshmallows completely into the butter.
3. Turn off heat and add the rice cereal, vanilla extract and salt. Stir well to combine.
4. Add the reserved marshmallows and gently fold them into the mix quickly to keep them whole.
5. Immediately pour into a greased or parchment lined 9”x13” baking dish.
6. Cool, cut and enjoy!