A simple, easy recipe to make the perfect bath bombs
1. In a large bowl add baking soda, epsom salt, cornstarch and citric acid. Mix well to combine.
2. Add essential oil, oil and water. Stir until fully incorporated. (Mixture will look like sand, do not add any more water or oil).
3. Divide into separate bowls and color. (Optional)
4. Mold. Place a spoonful into mold and pack it down firmily. Add another spoonful and repeat until mold is full.
5. Dry overnight
6. Remove from mold carefully. Enjoy!